Support Tickets is a WordPress plugin which allows you to create and manage a simple support ticket system or helpdesk system on your WordPress site. If you are offering a support service and are looking for a simple tool to help you with that, Support Tickets is an excellent choice.
This code has been forked with the permission of the original author Takayuki Miyoshi @takayukister
This fork contains bug fixes.
The original code can be found at https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/support-tickets/
The plugin is based on Contact Form 7 plugin.
You will have the ability to make a “multilingual support ticket system” with this plugin. This plugin allows you to write messages in your language and ask a professional translator to translate your message to another user’s language. This feature utilize the WPML plugin, so you need to install the plugin beforehand.
- Upload the entire
support-tickets-v2folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘Support’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
If you have questions, please check the Home page.
Contributors & Developers
“Support Tickets v2” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Addressed an issue that caused the ajax posting method to fail.
- Added the ability to mark a ticket as read.
- Ensured that multiline fields display multiple lines in the ticket admin page.
- Made the ticket number display tickets admin page.
- Bug fix: Additional fields don’t show up.
- Bug fix: Backslashes disappear.
- Call $captcha->cleanup() if callable. Shorten cleanup period to 1h.