If you are not sure how this plugin works you may want to read the following.
- First ensure that you have uploaded all of the plugin files into wp-content/plugins/superslider-postsincat folder.
- Go to your WordPress admin panel and stop in to the widgets control page. Activate the SS Posts in Cat widget.
- Configure the widget.
- Go view a single post on the front side, you should see the superslider-postsincat widget in your side bar.
- Optional: move the file postincat.css to your theme folder and the images inside of superslider-postincat/css/images to yourtheme/images, select "Load css from your theme folder" in the widget options panel. This will preserve any modifications you make to the css or image files, if and when there is a plugin update.
- Recommended : The css is set up for thumbnails of 150 x 150 pixels, to display 3 images at a time with the default css set the widget height to 552. If you have your thumbnail sizes set differently in the WordPress admin, then you will need to adjust the css and the widget height accordingly.
OPTIONS AND CONFIGURATIONS
Available under > appearance > widget > SuperSlider-PostsinCat
- theme css file to load or not (you may want to add the classes to your theme css and reduce file requests to the server).
- widget title.
- Add Category name to the widget title (this will change dynamically according to the active category).
- number of images to pull from category.
- height of display area.
- Load css from your theme folder.
- Add option to link images to a lightbox
Report Bugs Request / Options / Functions