Take control your photos and image display. Add an attached image/images or randomly selected image to any post without an image. Provides a shortcode for inserting an attached image or featured image into your post. Provides an easy way to change image properties globally. At the click of a button all post size images can be changed from thumbnail size image to medium size image or any available image size. Changing any default option in the admin/settings/superslider-image page will change that property for all photos or images inserted with the [image] shortcode.
- Provides the shortcode [image] to insert an image into your posts / page.
- Automatically inserts the shortcode [image] into your posts / page.
- Checks for attached image, then featured image then if none is found it shows a random image.
- Inserts a randomly selected image into any post without an image attached.
- Option to display a different image each time a post is viewed
This allows you to set a default image code setup. Avoids the hard coded
image in your post. Each inserted [image] shortcode can be customized with
properties which stay fixed. Changing a default option in the
admin/settings/superslider-image page will change that property for all images
inserted with the [image] shortcode. This works for one or more images attached
to this post, or any image id from your media library. ie: [image image_id=”129″]
where 129 is the image id available in your media manager list.
See screen shot of admin panel. This plugin can be seen in use here:
If you have any problems or suggestions regarding this plugin please speak up
Download These SuperSlider Plugins here:
- The downloaded folder’s name should be superslider-image
If you are not sure how this plugin works you may want to read the following.
- Example shortcode to over ride global options: [image size=”thumbnail” image_link=”on” link_type=”large” image_caption=”on” lightbox=”on” limit=”1″ align=”right” image_frame=”on” image_id=”159″]
OPTIONS AND CONFIGURATIONS
* 'order' = 'ASC', * 'orderby' = 'menu_order', * 'size' = "medium", * 'image_link' = "on", * 'link_type' = "large", * 'caption' = "on", * 'lightbox'= "on", * 'limit'= "1", * 'random'= "on", * 'align'= 'center', * 'image_frame'= 'on', * 'image_id'= '234', * 'add_text_editor'= 'on'<h3>To Do</h3>
* Open to suggestions
Report Bugs Request / Options / Functions
- Please use the support system at the WordPress.org support forums
- None at this time
- To ask your questions see support.
- fixed image select lists in settings page
- updated to work with WordPress 3.5
- added tinymce plugin button with pop over shortcode builder
- fixed an endless loop error bug
- fixed php notices
- improved code speed
- added a clear break after multiple images
- added option to insert class to your image
- added option to insert class to image link
- added quicktag to the html view tab
- Fatal error when no featured image fixed
- added check for featured image
- fixed a captions bug
- Corrected some bugs related to caption inclusion
- Added the random image from site for posts with no image
- Added the random image from this post category function for posts with no image
- general code cleaning
- Fixed issues with multiple images and image size.
- Fixed shortcode issues : no captions was failing
- Fixed shortcode issues when adding numerous images
Changed some of the shortcode option names
which_image is now image_id
- image_link_on is now image_link
- caption_on is now caption
- image_lightbox is now lightbox
- image_frame_on is now image_frame
- fixed link to settings page
- added save options upon deactivation option
- first public beta launch