Sugar Event Calendar is a a simple, elegant Event Calendar plugin for WordPress that keeps event management incredibly simply. This is an add-on plugin for Sugar Event Calendar that lets you easily display a Gravity Forms form on the event details page.
The benefit of this add-on is that you can utilize the tremendous power of Gravity Forms to create complex event registration or attendance forms, including payment options, while keeping the event management itself extremely simple and light weight.
- Activate the plugin
- Create a Gravity Form form
- Add a hidden field and prepopulate field with “event_id” parameter under Advanced
- Add a hidden field and prepopulate field with “event_title” parameter under Advanced
- Create an event and select the form you wish to display
- The Event ID / Title Don’t Show in my Form Entries
You have to make sure you have added the hidden fields for Event ID and Event Title. A future update will hopefully have these added automatically.
Great way to add a simple (or complex) registration form using Gravity Forms for your event calendar.
Contributors & Developers
“Sugar Events Calendar – Gravity Forms Add-On” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Made the Gravity Forms options array filterable, props Luke McDonald
- Improved some code formatting and data sanitation, props Luke McDonald
- First offical release!