This plugin was developed specifically with performance in mind as I was experiencing out of memory issues with existing sitemap plugins.
Developed for large wordpress sites that hold tens of thousands of articles, pages, tags and categories not only does this plugin have all
the features of the existing market leader and more it runs using less memory and a comparatively tiny number of database queries.
- Content filtering by Posts, Pages, Categories, Tags, Archives, Authors and custom pages
- Set priority and change frequency levels for each content type
- Exclude content by category, page, post and author
- Ping all major search engines. Yahoo Application ID support
- Robots.txt directive
- Memory Management including an automatic management feature
- Built in Google XML Validator
- Server Load Limit to prevent rebuilds during stressful times
- Built in scheduler so that sites that import content are not re-created multiple times whenever articles are imported.
- Homepage SEO analysis report
- SERP index report (although Google/Bing are continiously changing their source code so scrape analysis may not work)
- Configuration, Usage and Setup Reports
- Sitemap Index feature to split sitemaps up into multiple files
- Two efficent build options that push the load from the website to the database