Visit the Store Locator Plus Release Notes page for the full change log.
- Enhancement: Further internal code simplification including removal of unused filters.
- Enhancement: Add on packs auto-register themselves with the add on manager when active.
- Enhancement: Revise the add on pack metadata processor, reducing file I/O during WordPress UI loading when add-on packs are active.
- Enhancement: UTF-8 Control characters are removed during CSV input processing.
- Fix: Return to using email as label for email address vs. actual email address.
- Prerelease Fix: Retain center map at during 4.2.64 upgrade.
- Change: Enhanced Map will need to be upgraded to version 4.2.09 with this release due to consolidation of User Experience / Map admin filters.
- Fix: Manage locations search filter.
- Fix: Manage locations sort order.
- Enhancement: New installs with a single location will zoom out to show that location and the home marker at the center of the country.
- Enhancement: First map load (without search) will not display the home marker. Further control over this settings is provided by Enhanced Map.
- Enhancement: Manage locations admin interface has been simplified when where are not locations configured.
- Enhancement: Manage locations admin interface returns a lot faster when no locations match a search query or filter.
- Enhancement: Refactor the main legacy libraries from a cross-plugin platform to eliminate extra overhead.
- Change: Mobile Listener class has been removed. For security reasons, mobile app developers should be using the standard AJAX search and query methods in the AJAX class.
- Note: The plugin is still mobile-friendly and incorporates responsive design elements. Responsive design is heavily dependant on your WordPress theme.
- 4.2.62: patch help icons on admin panel (introduced in 4.2.61 prerelease).
4.2.60 ( 2015-June-12 )
- Fix: Address fatal error on activation when CSS save directory is not pre-existing or there are directory permission issues on /wp-content/uploads.
- Enhancement: Fail gracefully if on WP < 3.8.
- Enhancement: Remove excess plugin startup testing from legacy generic plugin drivers.
- Enhancement: Improve file permission issue handling when reading plugin theme CSS files.
- Enhancement: Remove custom WordPress Http API interfaces, use built-in helper functions. Improves performance and stability.
- Enhancement: Simplify settings class properties. Reduces memory footprint.
- Enhancement: Remove defunct is_response_ok method. Reduces memory footprint.
- Enhancement: Remove unused variables in manage locations admin interface.
- Change: Remove unused slp_locations_subtabs filter.
- Enhancement: Increase time for response from update server for premium add-on packs, reduces errors on update pack download.
- Enhancement: Minor admin CSS adjustments.
- Enhancement: Clean up disable initial directory processing, this lives in Enhanced Results
- Enhancement: Clean up some unused slp.js variables.
- Enhancement: Premier PackAdd filter for extending JSON responses to map interface queries.
- Enhancement: Expose the JSON response data for add-on pack userinterface.js access.
- Enhancement: Extend the SLP 4.2 add-on framework to add set_ValidOptions() and reduce overall overhead.
- Change: Refactor AJAX response handler to allow for response handling by add-on packs.
- Change: Extended the front end UI to AJAX listener model to support the upcoming Premier Add-On Pack.
- Enhancement: Add linked post ID to marker results in AJAX handler.
- Enhancement: Add neat_title to marker results in AJAX handler.
- Enhancement: Further admin interface CSS refinements.
- Fix: Custom Results, Map, and Bubble Layout saving of layout settings.
- Enhancement: Create the system needed to allow Enhanced Maps to utilize custom map styles using JSON rules like those on Snazzy Maps.
- Enhancement: Make the database update routine on activation more robust for field and key checking to avoid overhead on database updates.
- Enhancement: Reduce directory management overhead when processing CSV imports.
- Enhancement: Add a record processing limit clause for large volume data sets that can exhaust server memory.
- Enhancement: Simplify the process of implementing a plugin themes.
- Fix: Retain custom plugin themes (CSS files) for Store Locator Plus when upgrading (will start remembering/saving custom themes AFTER installing 4.2.52 and setting your User Experience/View theme to the custom theme at least once).
- Enhancement: Make the premium add-on update testing system more robust when getting information from remote server.
- Enhancement: Address rogue premium add-on detail requests.
- Fix: Fix manage locations search for locations with apostrophe.
- Enhancement: Added 55 new countries to the map domain list. Algeria, American Somoa, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belize, Benin, Bolivai, Botswana, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Ecuador, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guatamala, Guyana, Kenya, Lesotho, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mexico, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Togo, Uganada,Uruguay, Venezuela, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Enhancement: Simplify the basic Manage Locations admin UI moving categories and image to expanded view.
- Enhancement: Update WooMemorable plugin theme to follow standard SCSS rules.
- Enhancement: Prevent outdated add-on packs from forcing multiple extended data joins, breaking some lookup and data features.
- Fix: Update admin.css to address a missing scrollbar issue on some WP installs.
- Enhancement: Admin interface updates to provide better layout for phones and tablets.
- Info: Tested for WP 4.2.1 compatibility.
- Update: Simplify the news feed for faster delivery of add on information.
- Enhancement: Improve plugin CSS processor speed by eliminating unused CSS force default processor.
- Fix: Delete locations with special characters in title possible from manage locations.
- Fix: Get extended data fields for add-on packs back into the location class properties list. (ER: featured results, rank for example)
- Enhancement: Add the Brewery plugin theme to work with the Brewery WordPress theme from Rescue Themes.
- Enhancement: Connect all add-on packs to the new inline updates system.
- Enhancement: Make Find Buttons default WPML text string compatible.
- Enhancement: Update Dutch translatons (nl_NL).
- Enhancement: Utilize the PHP Time Limit setting on manage locations screen. When set to 0, allows admin users to view 10k locations at-a-time.
- Enhancement: Better blank address testing prior to geocoding and add process.
- Enhancement: Improved property testing on core location data during update, edit, and addition of locations.
- Enhancement: Update French translation.
- Enhancement: Speed up location imports when duplicates handling is set to 'add' mode.
- Enhancement: Extend data class to allow add-on packs to simplify custom data methods.
- Enhancement: Report CSV file uploads that exceed the PHP post_max_size setting.
- Enhancement: Reduce memory consumption when DebugMP is not active when processing high volume location I/O requests.
- Change: Add a global "not private" filter for SQL to provide consistency with add-on pack selections.
- Fix: HAVING clause processing, resolves conflict between Enhanced Results and Enhanced Search when featured locations are always shown and radius is set to "ignore unless address entered".
- Change: Add featured listing highlighting to Simple White 4 Col plugin theme.
- Change: Standardize map_center to use options property of SLPlus class, a step toward code simplification and overhead reduction.
- Change: Standardize zoom_level to use options property of SLPlus class, a step toward code simplification and overhead reduction.
- Change: Set a minimum bubble width for all SCSS based plugin themes.
- Change: Convert Simple White 4 Col to a SCSS based theme.
- Enhancement: New iThemes Herschel plugin theme styled to look its best with the latest iThemes WordPress theme.
- Enhancement: New general layout option for Pro Pack users [slp_option nojs=""] and [slp_option js=""] provides greater plugin theme flexibility.
- Example: This can be put in the Pro Pack view: "Showing locations within [slp_option js="initial_radius"] [slp_option js="distance_unit"] of the map center.
- Enhancement: Improve options processor for add-on packs allowing for better default string translations (i10n/l18n support).
- Enhancement: Improve the state filter processor to eliminate redundant code in Enhanced Search and Widget Pack updates.
- Enhancement: Smarter state and country SQL processing.
- Fix: Update sl_private test to also pick up NULL entries which improves return results on some MySQL versions.
- Change: x.x.38 make where data clause extender a little smarter
- Enhancement: Add private locations. Private locations do NOT appear in the search results while marked private.
- Enhancement: Update the add/edit locations form to allow locations to be marked as private. Utilizes the built-in sl_private field.
- Enhancement: Update the manage locations interface to list private locations in gray text and place text "private" under the lat/long.
- Enhancement: Added new iThemes Herschel NyloBoard plugin theme.
- Enhancement: Make the theme selector case insensitive so iThemes comes between "H" and "J".
- Enhancement: Update the default theme manager. New installs now get a specific default theme that IS NOT named "default", pre-existing installs will no longer change as the default theme is improved.
- Enhancement: A new SLP theme, Twenty Fifteen Rev 02, has been created for better responsive layouts on the WordPress TwentyFifteen theme. This is the new default for fresh installs.
- Enhancement: Performance improvement when Enhanced Search employs "ignore radius" options.
- Enhancement: Improve the handling of invalid database search queries on the back-end AJAX handler.
- Enhancement: Make the SQL order by processor more robust to help keep add-on pack results orders from clobbering the location results data.
- Enhancement: Add new PHP maximum execution time setting to general/server for long-running processes such as large CSV imports in Pro Pack.
- Enhancement: Update Google geocoding URL to use the new standard maps.googleapis.com API server.
- Enhancement: Stop the manage locations checkbox from expanding the location details.
- Change: Revamp the email popup form support mechanism for Enhanced Results.
- Change: The DEFAULT email output in results is now the word "email" instead of the email address.
- Enhancement: Add a details panel to the default Manage Locations table. Click a location row to expand/collapse the details panel.
- Enhancement: Improve WPML text support for the newer serialized text labels.
- Enhancement: Add a setting to display a text string instead of a direct email address in the results output.
- Enhancement: Show the new user-set email label in the manage locations table.
- Enhancement: Manage Locations table users display website label on expanded locations view instead of the generic "view" text.
- Enhancement: Improve the AJAX interface for the add-on framework.
- Enhancement: Extend the SLP 4.2 add-on framework to better handle default option settings.
- Enhancement: Provide better search layout shortcode elements for add-on packs to hook into such as [slp_search_element add_on location="very_top"]
- Enhancement: Added manage_slp_admin to the Store Locator Plus custom taxonomy (stores) allowing 3rd party add-ons to grant user permissions to manage/edit/delete/assign store categories.
- Fix: Google OEM License fields can be deleted after they are set to a value.
- Fix: Google OEM API queries are working again.