A black ribbon with the words “Stop Censorship” will be put on in the top right corner of your website. Look at the screenshots to see how the ribbon looks. Thank you for showing your support!
- Download the plugin zip archive.
- Extract it in your
wp-content/pluginsfolder or upload via admin panel.
- Browse to your plugins section and active the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Stop Censorship Ribbon” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- changed link to CISPA is back page (http://www.cispaisback.org/)
- changed link to Stop CISPA page
- Updated for Declaration of Internet Freedom.
- Updated for CISPA.
- Updated code to adjust top padding based on is_admin_bar_showing
- Disbaled the stop censorship ribbon for logged in users to avoid issue where ribbon covers up profile/logout links on the WP admin bar
- Minor CSS change to improve theme compatibility
- This release is simply a fork of kovshenin’s plugin which makes use of a different graphic.