Instant Demo of Sticky Email on your site:
Easiest way to collect emails for your newsletter opt-in list. Present visitors with a bottom right widget or popup in the middle of your site. Target visitors just arriving, about to leave or on specific pages of your site.
- landing pages
- sign ups for your ebooks
- sign ups for your ebooks for your software
- building membership lists
- building newsletter lists
- increasing opt-in lists
Show Sticky when:
- People arrive to your site
Customize Look & Feel
Choose where Sticky is located on a page to make the experience for your users just right. Also make Sticky look like how you want it with countless combinations of colors and fonts.
Build your newsletter opt-in list, for use with
- constant contact
Aweber, InfusionSoft, OfficeAutopliot/SendPepper, MadMimi, MailChimp, iContact, GetResponse, 1ShoppingCart, Campaign Monitor, Constant Contact, Feedburner, Silverpop, DadaMail, Vertical Response, Interspire, Active Campaign, Email Broadcast, HubSpot, Ymlp, Gravity Forms and Tribulant
Requirements: PHP5+, WordPress 2.9.x+
- Create a free account at addsticky.com/wordpress/free
- Customize your Sticky Email widget
- Upload the
addstickyfolder and all its contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Paste your addsticky snippet from addsticky.com/wordpress/free into the text area and click save!
- Where do I get the Sticky code for this plugin?
You can get your own Sticky account from addsticky.com/wordpress/free for free.
Once you have your account, create a AddSticky and simply paste your code into the plugin’s text area.
This depends on your site. We recommend loading the script in the footer but if your page takes very long to load, the header might be a better location.
Please use the Q&A tab above for any questions, bugs, issues, or feature requests. Basic and Pro plan users may contact email@example.com for priority service.
Contributors & Developers
“Sticky Email Opt-in Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.