Adds the ability to update a post without having WordPress automatically update the post's post_modified timestamp.
Highlights: * This release adds the ability to set the stealth update checkbox via the quick edit box, adds a lock icon next to the post date in the admin listing to denote a post has stealth update enabled, adds support for language packs, and has some minor behind-the-scenes changes.
* New: Add ability to set the 'Stealth Update?' value in the Quick Edit form.
* Add option arg
add_ui() and use its value as the default if not null.
* Props ecdltf.
* New: Add lock icon next to post's date column in posts table to indicate which posts have stealth update enabled.
* Bugfix: Don't bother operating on newly created posts since their saving isn't an update.
* Change: Delete meta key on save if stealth update is not enabled for post.
* Change: Don't unnecessarily set hidden field with original post_modified value.
* Change: Run
esc_attr() on the field name before display for safety.
* Change: Don't run
esc_attr() on meta key name as it need not be so restrictive (and isn't for display).
* Change: Add support for language packs:
* Set textdomain using a string instead of a variable.
* Don't load textdomain from file.
* Remove 'Domain Path' from plugin header.
* Remove .pot file and /lang subdirectory.
* Change: Add docblocks for class variables.
* New: Add LICENSE file.
* New: Add empty index.php to prevent files from being listed if web server has enabled directory listings.
* Change: Add docblock to example code.
* Change: Note compatibility through WP 4.5+.
* Change: Update copyright date (2016).
dirname(__FILE__); DIR is only supported in PHP 5.3+
Requires: 3.6 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.5.3
Last Updated: 5 months ago
Active Installs: 400+
Got something to say? Need help?