Prevent specified posts from being featured on the front page or in feeds, and from notifying external services of publication.
Highlights: * This release adds the ability to set the stealth publish checkbox via the quick edit box, adds an icon next to the post date in the admin listing to denote a post has stealth update enabled, adds support for language packs, and has some minor behind-the-scenes changes.
* New: Add ability to set the Stealth Publish? value in the Quick Edit form.
* Add option arg
add_ui() and use its value as the default if not null.
* New: Add hidden icon next to post's date column in posts table to indicate which posts have stealth publish enabled.
* Change: Delete meta key on save if stealth publish is not enabled for post.
* Change: Run
esc_attr() on the field name before display for safety.
* Change: Don't run
esc_attr() on meta key name as it need not be so restrictive (and isn't for display).
* Change: Add support for language packs:
* Set textdomain using a string instead of a variable.
* Don't load textdomain from file.
* Remove 'Domain Path' from plugin header.
* Remove .pot file and /lang subdirectory.
* New: Add LICENSE file.
* New: Add empty index.php to prevent files from being listed if web server has enabled directory listings.
* Change: Add docblocks for class variables.
* Change: Add docblock to example code.
* Change: Note compatibility through WP 4.5+.
* Change: Update copyright date (2016).
dirname(__FILE__); DIR is only supported in PHP 5.3+
Requires: 3.6 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.5.4
Last Updated: 6 months ago
Active Installs: 2,000+
Got something to say? Need help?