By providing a wealth of data on your visitors, Site Analytics can help you determine where to spend your online advertising dollars, which offers are most effective (and which ones aren’t working at all), how long are visitors staying and much more. Data is accessible through more than 30 different reports, so pinpointing the information you need is quick and simple. Installation is also a breeze. Site Analytics automatically installs its tracking script across your entire blog. It also gives you the ability to only track select pages and even allows you to track admin areas in addition to public pages.
While there are no shortage of site statistic plugins, Site Analytics goes above and beyond with features designed for people who want valuable, detailed information at a moment’s notice. Key features include:
* Real-time statistics let you follow the results of your latest promotion, without having to wait until the end of the day.
* Conversion tracking allows you to track the success of your online marketing efforts.
* Site Summary information centralizes all of your most vital data so you can see results at a glance.
* Data export lets you view, manipulate and catalog your statistics in Microsoft Excel®.
* Visit-path reporting shows you how customers are making their way through your site.
* Custom date ranges let you focus on a specific time period so you can analyze and compare.
If you currently own Site Analytics, download this plugin now for seamless integration with your blog.
You must have a Site Analytics account with the same name as your blog, and real time must be enabled on that account.
- Download the Site Analytics plugin by clicking the download button on this page and saving the file ‘site-analytics.zip’
- Create a “site-analytics” subdirectory under your WordPress plugins folder, usually located at ‘/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/ ‘
- Copy the files ‘site-analytics.php’, and ‘sa-get-script.php’ from the downloaded file ‘site-analytics.zip’ to this new directory. You may need to expand the downloaded zip file first.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugin Management’ page in the WordPress admin interface. If you already had the page open, you may need to refresh it to see the newly available Site Analytics plugin.
- Display the detailed configuration page for the Site Analytics plugin.
- For newer versions of WordPress, click the “Plugins” icon in the left panel of the main WordPress admin page to expand it. Click on “Site Analytics” item in the expanded box.
- For older versions of WordPress, click the “Site Analytics” item in the menu bar near the top of the Plugin Management page.
- Click the “Get Site Analytics Script” button to request the Site Analytics tracking script that will be embedded on the pages of your WordPress site.
- Optionally, click the “Track admin pages” checkbox to enable visitor tracking on your WordPress site’s admin pages.
- Click on the “Save” button to save the script and prepare the plugin for use.
- As visitors hit the various pages in your site, the statistics should now be logged to your Site Analytics account.
Contributors & Developers
“Site Analytics Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors