This plugin grabs Facebook albums or whole galleries from your Facebook Profile or Some Facebook Page and display them on your site as albums and galleries. You can add as many albums and galleries as you want. It will generate the shortcodes automatically which you can copy/paste into your post or page
Free Version’s Limitation
This Free version shows only 25 images per album and 25 (or less) album covers per gallery. Also image caption (or description) is not fetched from facebook to show below the lightbox or as a caption
Pro version shows All the images from each album and all the album covers from each gallery. Image descriptions are also fetched for showing as image caption on lightbox.
You can also include/exclude albums in gallery view in pro version
- Go to: https://www.srizon.com/srizon-facebook-album to get the pro version
- Go to your WordPress admin area and click on ‘Plugins’ menu.
- Click ‘Add New’ and then click ‘Upload Plugin’ (or search for the keyword ‘srizon’)
- Point the zip file and click ‘Install Now’ (or click install from listed plugin names under search result)
- Activate and find the newly added ‘FB Album’ Admin menu. Start there.
- If you’re using JetPack, disable the photon module
- Albums are showing blank images (image box without image)
Probably because of JetPack’s photon module. Disable ‘photon’ from JetPack
I was having problem with the display but once I contacted the developers they really supported and provided quick response which I found amazing. When I used it again everything went well with the gallery and the display. It is definitely a great plugin.
Without doubt it’s such a time saver when it comes to connecting galleries for customers that are updating photos via facebook, the settings options are perfect, slider integration is incredible. It can also be used in a widget area. This plugin is such a huge hit.
Works, customizable, free. What we need more to be happy guys? xD
Got the paid version eons ago. Among all the FB Gallery and WP Gallery linking plugins I can find, this one actually works! Automatically gets the FB images I have posted and puts them in my WP gallery. But the best part of it all is that the author actually responds to your email requests (have requested him 3X) and even helps you solve problems when you encounter them. Great guy!
The BEST WP plugin I ever paid for! Go Pro version!
I have less than 25 pictures for Album in my Facebook Page, so the free version works great for me!! , if you have more go to the Pro Version.
The plugin is super easy to use, in less than five minutes you can have your F Album in your page or post.
Just wasted an hour of my life trying to get this to work… the instructions don’t take into account what to do if it doesn’t work and the page doesn’t have a support forum. Wish it would’ve worked! Paste that srizon link into my posts or pages, and just nothing.
Contributors & Developers
“Srizon Facebook Album” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed a bug related to getting token (introduced by some api update by facebook)
- Multisite support
- Some language text (Album:, [Back to Gallery]) can be overridden from admin panel directly (credit: Lex Marion)
- Fixed a bug that was showing backslash before single and double quote submitted by different forms
- Personal Facebook Profiles & Restricted Facebook Pages are now supported (you need authenticate the app for this)
- Translation file template added (pot). You can now translate this into your own language
- Admin interface is improved
- Newer APP id/secret problem resolved
- Auto Scroll on scroller layouts