- Download the plugin and unzip
- Place the springest-partners folder in your wp-content/plugins folder
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress admin
- Create a standard Page which you would like to use as the base of your course index, for instance http://www.example.com/trainings
- Go to Settings > Springest in your WordPress admin to choose your API and enter the API key you received from Springest and select the base page you created in the previous step
- Go to Springest in the left menu of your WordPress admin to create custom groups and choose the trainings you wish to be displayed on your website
- All set! Go to your website and check it out!
If you have any questions or remarks, please feel free to contact us at any time email@example.com