BlitzCorner Trivia gives fans an opportunity to test their sports knowledge and compete with each other in 2-minute trivia challenges.
The widget features questions across all popular sports and in varying degrees of difficulty.
- Unzip sports_trivia_widget.zip into /sports_trivia_widget folder.
- /sports_trivia_widget folder should contain 3 files (sports_trivia_widget.php, readme.txt and screenshot-2.jpg)
- Upload /sports_trivia_widget folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the widget to your sidebar (Navigate to Appearance menu > Widgets and drag the widget to the prefered place on your sidebar)
- Can I limit the questions to a specific sport?
Yes! Check the box for the sport/s you’d like and get questions in those sports only.
- How do I make the widget’s design most compatible with my site’s look?
You can set the colors of all the widget’s components – background, text, headers.
- What happens when the player’s 2-minutes are up?
Players can start another game for as many times as they like.
Contributors & Developers
“Blitzcorner Sports Trivia Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Initial release.