This plugin requires WP Recipe Maker, Tasty Recipes, or Mediavine Create, and requires the blogger to have created an account on Spillt’s mobile app.
On your blog, the Spillt plugin syncs reviews of your recipes to your site, and also posts the link to any new recipes that you publish on Spillt.
See our website for more information.
Watch our instructional video here, or follow the instructions below:
- Install the
Spilltplugin by uploading the directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Make sure that either the WP Recipe Maker, Tasty, or Mediavine Create plugin is also installed on your site.
- Sign up for the Spillt app on your phone (https://spillt.co)
- In the admin menu go to the Spillt > Settings. Authorize Spillt using the same phone number you used to sign up on your phone.
- In the admin menu go to the Spillt > Recipes. Select by checkbox which recipes you would like to sync with Spillt.
- Going forward, any new recipes that you publish will automatically be synced to Spillt.
Contributors & Developers
“Spillt Recipe Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Spillt Recipe Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Fixes for the latest Mediavine Create comments, and improved performance for updating and publishing new posts.
Fixes for some issues when users had not been able to authenticate successfully.
Fixes for performance issues impacing Tasty plugin users.
Improvements for better handling draft posts for Mediavine Create, ability to sort by plugin within the Spillt interface
Adding support for Tasty and Mediavine Create recipe cards.
Enabling the plugin for users on our main app!
Preventing duplicate query search results
Fixes for various usability issues, including better error handling and grabbing the correct permalink.
First version of this plugin.