Spider Random Post allows you to show posts in a random order in a sidebar. You can display simultaneously as many random posts as you need.
After downloading the ZIP file
1. Login to your WordPress site and head over the 'Plugins' menu
2. Click 'Add New'
3. Choose the 'Upload' option
4. Click Choose file (Browse) and select the Spider Random Post zip file.
5. Click Install Now button.
6. Once it is complete, activate the plugin.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.7.1
Last Updated: 2 months ago
Active Installs: 2,000+
Got something to say? Need help?