The Spider FAQ WordPress plugin is for creating an FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) section for your website.
After downloading the Spider WordPress FAQ ZIP file
1. Login to your WordPress site administrator panel and head over the 'Plugins' menu
2. Click 'Add New'
3. Choose the 'Upload' option
4. Click Choose file (Browse) and select the Spider FAQ zip file.
5. Click Install Now button.
6. Once it is complete, activate the FAQ plugin.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.2.2
Last Updated: 2015-4-27
Active Installs: 4,000+
0 of 3 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?