Speakol has created plugins that provide media publications, content providers, popular brands and start-ups an enhanced user interaction with topical media content and new product launches.
Speakol – Speak Out Loud – was originally launched in 2012 as ‘Naqeshny’ (meaning debate with me in Arabic), in the midst of the Egyptian Revolution. It was designed as a free, democratic and open platform that facilitated healthy and critical political debates and discussions around socio-political conditions within the country.
With a 400k+ strong user base, the name change and relaunch corresponds to Speakol’s vision of going global.
Our priorities are to provide a unique service to media content publishers and brands in the form of three plugins: Debates (debate between two presented sides to a story), Argument Boxes (voting up or down on a topic) and Comparisons (discussion based on up to four options on any topic). Learn more here.
We have recently developed the Argument Box plugin for WordPress users for seamless integration into your CMS or blog. The remaining plugins development (debates and comparisons) is in progress.
- Visit speakol.com and create an account. Once you verify your email, a Publisher ID will be created (you can later check this from your settings at Speakol dashboard).
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Search for Speakol in the WordPress store.
- Install and Activate the Speakol plugin.
- Go to the plugin, customize your argument by changing the question/title or keep the default question; ‘What do you think?’
- Choose where you want to see the argument box plugin: On a specific post or on all pages.
Please email us if you have any question using this link.