SpatialMatch® FREE Lifestyle Search is a revolutionary lifestyle real estate search engine plugin for real estate professionals focusing on the broader lifestyle needs of a potential homeowner.
SpatialMatch® FREE Lifestyle Search enables the dream by allowing consumers to search for the particular area(s) that best match the hyper-local factors that impact the style and quality of life (i.e. the consumer "lifestyle").
Consumers can search for neighborhoods or communities based upon any combination of parameters relating to demographics, education, points of interest, neighborhoods, and more (i.e. looking for the micro communities in a particular area that are in close proximity to the right high school, favorite coffee shop, place of worship and grocery store(s) is critical to today’s real estate consumer).
SpatialMatch® FREE Lifestyle Search plugin instantly improves your websites competitiveness. It delivers a fun, interactive map-based user experience that displays all their selected lifestyle factors.
Build and manage unlimited maps to be used in pages and posts.
Also included are great sidebar, header and footer widgets for creating a quick search option, popup map buttons and more. For instance, you regularly blog about the monthly sold homes in specific neighborhoods…now you can create a map, draw or select the area and turn on “recently sold” and you have a wonderful visual aid to drop into your posts.
Also available with integrated IDX listings.
Go to your WordPress admin "Dashboard" area and select the Plugins item from the left side menu. Click on the Add New button near the top of the page (next to the page title Plugins).
If you haven’t already downloaded the plugin from the wordpress.org site, search for "spatialmatch" in the Search Plugins box. Otherwise click the Upload link and locate the SpatialMatch.zip plugin file in that you previously saved to your computer.
Click the Install Now link to begin installing the plugin.
Once the plugin has been installed, click the Activate Plugin link.
Click the SpatialMatch® > License Keys menu item on the left side of the WordPress Dashboard.
If you already have a SpatialMatch license key, click the Add License Key button to add it. If you don’t already have a SpatialMatch license key, you can request your FREE license key here.
Once you have specified your license key you can create some maps via the SpatialMatch® > Add New Map link on the left side of the WordPress Dashboard.
Drop a SpatialMatch® Map Widget in one of your theme’s widget areas or use the shortcode API to embed a map in your page content.
Detailed installation instructions are available here.
Answers to frequently asked questions can be found here.
Contributors & Developers
“SpatialMatch Lifestyle Search” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* Removed Facebook integration
* WordPress 4.5 compatibility update.
- Added HTTPS support
- Permitted Editor access to maps.
- Updated widget titles in the Widgets dashboard.
- Added support for WordPress 3.9
- Fixed additional layout issues. Added support for WordPress 3.7
- Fixed layout issue on Chrome.
- Fixed the ESCAPE key support on Google Chrome.
- Fixed invalid path inadvertently added in version 2.5.5.
- Added ability to popup a map from a bookmark.
- Added help page.
- Added support to allow the ESCAPE key to close the popup map window.
- Fixed PHP warnings
Fixed jQuery UI conflict with Gravity Forms
- Added ability to search for and sort maps
- Added ability to search for and sort maps
- Released as a public WordPress.org plugin
- Changed Property Search slider values to be more granular
- Fixed issue when bookmarked map URL has special characters in it (plus sign, ampersand, etc.)
- Added support for images in the SpatialMatch: Popup widget.
- Updated property search slider labels when user clicks Reset button.
- Added a separate License Keys administration page.
- Added Google AdWords support.
- Added support for multiple license keys in Property Search widget.
- Added support for multiple license keys in Lifestyle Search widget.
- Changed mechanism used to post to Facebook.
- Corrected missing license key on Property Search and Lifestyle Search widgets.
- Fixed issue with WordPress installations using an older version of PHP.
- Added support for multiple license key.
- Changed ‘Home Search’ widget to ‘Property Search’. You can now specify the type of property you want to search for (Residential, Land, Rentals, Multifamily, etc.). Please note that all property types are not available in all markets.
- Fixed conflict with the WordPress MU Domain Mapping plugin.
- Fixed insert map shortcode popup window
- Fixed Popup shortcode so that it displays as an inline element (no extra newlines).
- Fixed Facebook integration.
- Removed spurious closing DIV tag from Lifestyle and Home Search widgets.
- Added Lifestyle Search widget.
- Added Home Search widget.
- Fixed and HTML error when configuring a popup shortcode.
- Fixed plugin update mechanism.