spareparts.live for WordPress/WooCommerce connects your existing -visual- parts catalogs to the products in your Webshop. Create an account at spareparts.live, choose between free or paid subscriptions and link your account to your Webshop. A spareparts.live Layer will become available for your visitors and customers using this plugin.
Minimize order mistakes, maximize customer satisfaction
Ordering the right part from a drawing like an exploded view is much easier then ordering from just a name or a photo. spareparts.live lets your customers zoom & click through the drawings while showing additional part information, so giving them maximum certainty about ordering the right parts.
Become a preferred supplier to your customers
Spare parts are mainly ordered in situations where there is an immediate need to solve problems as quickly as possible. When pressure is on, your customers will turn to the most reliable solution for their problem: a user-friendly, up-to-date Webshop with a quick path to the right spare part.
Import or update thousands of spare parts within hours
spareparts.live lets you import drawings and parts lists from your parts catalogs and service manuals. In a highly automated process it converts the parts catalogs into a user-friendly ordering system. Easy to integrate into your Webshop, easy to keep your product range up-to-date.
* Cost Saving: minimizes order mistakes
* Simple: start right away, highly automated
* High Value: fraction of the costs of existing solutions
* Effective: maximize conversion rate
What customers say …
* “…return shipments have been reduced substantially…” (JDE International)
*“…but, more importantly, a much higher conversion rate…” (Wasco)
1. Download the sparepartslive.zip file from your WooCommerce account.
2. Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
3. Install Now and Activate the extension.
1. Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > spareparts.live
2. Enter your domain access Token (this can be found in your account at my.spareparts.live. If you don\’t have an account yet, please create one)
3. Save changes.
parts catalogue management and administration
The following functionality is managed inside my.spareparts.live:
* import of visual parts catalogs
* automatic conversion into navigable drawings
* automatic linking of interactive drawings to Webshop product ID\’s
* the look & feel of the layer in your Webshop
(https://spareparts.live/helpcenter.html) > FAQ\’s
Does Spareparts.Live work with my webshop?
spareparts.live works seamlessly with WooCommerce and any other Webshop framework. It will also work with your backoffice service system.
Where can I get parts catalogs?
In most cases, parts catalogs are provided to (re)sellers by the production company of the product. There are also plenty of parts catalogs available as download on sites.
Can I use spareparts.live as a webshop?
No, spareparts.live is an add-on for your existing Webshop platforms. It provides a lot of benefits by adding navigation through drawings & exploded views, but cannot be used as replacement for Webshop platforms.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“spareparts.live” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.
- Updated supported version number
- Minor text updates
- Restricted plugin to front-end only
- Added Hide Tab option
- Support WordPress 6.1
- Support WordPress 6.3