Songkick Concerts and Festivals
This plugin lets you display events for a Songkick user, artist, venue, or metro area on your WordPress blog, as a widget or shortcode.
- Fixed some warnings.
- Made calendar date style inline.
- Fixed bug where shortcode content would always display on top of other content.
- Default options can be overridden when calling shortcode function. This means you can use the plugin for different users and artists.
See Songkick’s admin settings for details.
- Refactored events and presentable event code.
- Improved exception handling and error logging (thanks Ethan).
- Improved documentation.
- Added option to hide calendar style for dates (no_calendar_style=true)
- Support for displaying metro area events.
- Support for displaying venue events.
- Markup with support for events as defined by Schema.org
- Paginated list of events for shortcode option.
= 0.9.4 -
- Reimplementation of the Widget class. Allows for multilple Widget instances.
- Remove requirement for an API key for non-commercial websites.
- Fixing up and removing warnings
- Sort order of past events is descending
- Bug fix: Fixing error when displaying a user's upcoming events
- Catching any error when testing Songkick API key. Some users reported seeing a "name lookup" error on the Settings page.
- Option to turn off API caching.
- Display end date of festivals.
Requires: 2.8.2, PHP 5 or higher or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.3
Last Updated: 2014-2-18
Got something to say? Need help?