This plugin add the search post widget add on edit page and dashboard. Further, the edit button of previous/next post is add on edit page of the existing post.
Thereby, post edit will become slightly convenient.
- The retrieval by keyword of a dashboard and an edit page becomes possible.
- The previous/next post can be edited quickly ( classic dditor only ).
- Japanese – https://elearn.jp/wpman/column/somewhere-search-box.html
- Japanese(ja) – Takenori Matsuura
You can send your own language pack to me.
Please contact to me.
- https://12net.jp/ (ja)
- @tmatsuur on twitter.
This plug-in is not guaranteed though the user of WordPress can freely use this plug-in free of charge regardless of the purpose.
The author must acknowledge the thing that the operation guarantee and the support in this plug-in use are not done at all beforehand.
email to takenori.matsuura[at]gmail.com
- A plug-in installation screen is displayed on the WordPress admin panel.
- It installs it in
- The plug-in is made effective.
Contributors & Developers
“Somewhere search box” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Somewhere search box” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug fix: Fixed the bug of title search.
- Bug fix: Fixed an issue where an error occurred when the submit button was pressed in the classic editor.
- Adjusted parameters of replication link.
- Fixed bug that serialized metadata can not be copied.
- Allow partial match search of post_title.
- Added Search to post title.
- Replicate post link added. Open a new post edit by replicating the content and terms of the current post.
- Bug fix:
Previous/Next post edit buttondoes not appear in version 4.3.
- The post type selection box added.
- The custom post type is supported.
- The first release.