This plugin add the search post widget add on edit page and dashboard. Further, the edit button of previous/next post is add on edit page of the existing post.
Thereby, post edit will become slightly convenient.
- The retrieval by keyword of a dashboard and an edit page becomes possible.
- The previous/next post can be edited quickly ( classic dditor only ).
- Japanese – https://elearn.jp/wpman/column/somewhere-search-box.html
- Japanese(ja) – Takenori Matsuura
You can send your own language pack to me.
Please contact to me.
- https://12net.jp/ (ja)
- @tmatsuur on twitter.
This plug-in is not guaranteed though the user of WordPress can freely use this plug-in free of charge regardless of the purpose.
The author must acknowledge the thing that the operation guarantee and the support in this plug-in use are not done at all beforehand.
email to takenori.matsuura[at]gmail.com
- A plug-in installation screen is displayed on the WordPress admin panel.
- It installs it in
- The plug-in is made effective.
Contributors & Developers
“Somewhere search box” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bug fix: Fixed the bug of title search.
- Bug fix: Fixed an issue where an error occurred when the submit button was pressed in the classic editor.
- Adjusted parameters of replication link.
- Fixed bug that serialized metadata can not be copied.
- Allow partial match search of post_title.
- Added Search to post title.
- Replicate post link added. Open a new post edit by replicating the content and terms of the current post.
- Bug fix:
Previous/Next post edit buttondoes not appear in version 4.3.
- The post type selection box added.
- The custom post type is supported.
- The first release.