How do I get the premium version of Sola Newsletters?
Order your copy of Sola Newsletters Premium.
I've installed the Sola Newsletters plugin, now what?
Once installed and activated, a link should appear in your left navigation panel within your wp-admin section. Click on the "Newsletters" link and follow the on screen instructions.
How do I create a newsletter?
- Click on Newsletters in your left navigation menu
- Click on the "New Newsletter" button at the top of the page
- Insert a subject for your newsletter
- Select a list that you would like to send your newsletter to (you may want to import your subscribers first)
- Select a theme (single column would do just fine for 99% of users)
- Use our unique and easy-to-use Newsletter Editor to create your newsletter. Simply drag and drop elements into your design. Your design will be saved automatically with every change that is made. When you are happy with your the layout and design of your newsletter, press "Next" (top right)
- The next screen will help you visualize how your newsletter will appear on mobile phones, tablets and desktop computers. Click "Confirm campaign".
- Ensure that all your settings are correct and then press "Send now". Your newsletter will now be queued and will be sent according to the email settings you have set in "Newsletter->Settings->Email Settings"
How do I add a "subscribe to newsletter" widget?
- Click on Appearance->Widgets in your left navigation
- Drag "Sola Newsletters Subscribe Widget" to the sidebar of your choice
- Ensure that you have selected the list you would like to add your subscribers to in "Newsletters->Settings->Sign Up"
How do I create an automatic post notification campaign?
- Click on "New campaign" and then select "Automatic Newsletter"
- Select either "When I publish a new post", "When someone subscribes to my list" or "When a new user is added to my site"
- Select the relevant time intervals and select a list, insert a subject and click "Next"
- Select a layout
- In the Editor, ensure that you select the correct options in the "Options" tab (top left)
- Finish your campaign
- Your automatic post notification or autoresponder will now be queued
How does the Custom HTML Newsletter function work?
- When creating a custom HTML newsletter campaign, any HTML that is pasted into the editor will be sent as is. The only element that can change before being sent are the links, should you have "link tracking" enabled in your settings.
How do I update my Pro version of Sola Newsletters?
- Please log in to http://solaplugins.com/my-account/ and select the relevant download
- Delete your current Pro version of Sola Newsletters Pro (you wont lose any campaigns or settings)
- Upload the ZIP file you just downloaded and activate the plugin
What is the CAN-SPAM Act?
Sola Newsletters strongly suggests that you follow the CAN-SPAM Act. We have included a copy of the CAN-SPAM Act as well as a compliance guide for businesses. Ensure you have read this before creating and sending any newsletters. Sola Newsletters takes no responsibility for any misuse of the CAN SPAM Act.