This plugin allows you to add a job list to your WordPress page and turn it into a career site with a simple short code. Connects with softgarden, the free Open SaaS recruiting and applicant tracking software.
The easiest way to add a job list to your WordPress site and turn it into a fully functional career page. After a simple set up, you can add the job list to any page. The list has a built-in search function and is fully responsive.
- Display a job list in any page
- Built-in search function for jobs
- Additional Job Widget to display jobs on other sites.
- Leverage your existing style sheet to display Job List or tweak the CSS yourself
- Simple admin interface to create, post and edit jobs
- Copy, archive, post and unpost jobs as you need it
- Facebook App to add job postings to your Corporate Facebook page
- Built-in Social Recruiting Tool to make the most of your extended network and receive applications via employee referrals
- Post your job ads to all of the leading recruitment sites with one click
- Set up your own job market and let candidates apply in minutes with our user friendly online application forms
- API to develop a unique company job list and create an individual application process
- Keep track of incoming applications, screen activities, coordinate interviews and quickly process feedback with your team
- Automatic status updates and communication templates to keep in touch with your applicants
- Includes “Apply With LinkedIn”, “Apply with Xing” and “Apply with Facebook” functionalities
- Easily define your screening criteria and quickly pre-select potential candidates
- Comments feature to discuss and rank applicants
- Smart recruitment analysis for a smooth recruitment process
This plugin requires an account with softgarden. Sign up for a free trial today!
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Search for the plugin in WordPress and click Install
- Activate the plugin
Go to Plugins > Softgarden Job List to configure the plugin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Plugins > Softgarden Job List to configure the plugin
- Can I use this plugin without a softgarden account?
No. This plugin links directly to your softgarden account to show your posted jobs.
Contributors & Developers
“Softgarden Job List” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Still on version 1!
No changes here.