This plugin will display elegant icons of your social profiles on a sidebar widget. Plugin also provides options to upload your own icons if you do not like the default ones. 4 Size options and 5 display styles available.
- How do I add my own icons ?
In the admin page, custom social sites tab will let you upload/select your own icons. In order to display it, you will have to select the icon size setting to be the same as your uploaded icon size. For e.g. if you uploaded an icon of 16×16 pixels and you are select the icon size setting dropdown as 24×24 pixels, then your icon will not be displayed
- How do I display my social profile icons in areas like Header or Footers ?
To display social profile icons in areas other than post/page content and widgets. You can enter below shown code at the location where you want the icons to be displayed. The code is:-
- Does my custom icons override default icons ?
Yes, if you are displaying the same size as your uploaded custom icon
- Will resetting the settings in admin page, delete all my data ?
Yes, you will lose all your URLs and custom icons you entered
Contributors & Developers
“Social Web Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Fix the issue of links opening on same page
- Optimized the admin screen
- Now allows uploading of custom icons
- Made the links open on new pages
- Removed bookmarking feature
- Additional social sites added
- Multiple widgets can now be added
- Shortcode button added to display social icons in the post/page content
- Revised the settings interface
- Fixed translation
- Fixed layout issues
- Fixed the issue of post bookmarking
- More Icon sizes
- Displaying icons on a post/page
- Post bookmarking feature added
- Adding custom icons to uploads folder
- Translation ready
- Bug fixes
- Fixed the issue of the path
- More beautiful looking icons
- Additional icons added
- Fixed the issue of overlapping
- Created New icons and sizes
- New styles of display available
- Updated to work with wordpress 2.91