The easy and simple way to share you blog posts via Facebook and Twitter. Just activate the plugin and go to Appearance > Customize to set your preferences for display. You can choose to display before and/or after content on pages and posts. You can also choose to display the share buttons anywhere in a page or post using the short code [wpdev_social_share]
- Download the plugin.
- Extract the folder.
- Upload the /social-share-by-wp-dev-shed/ folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory on your site.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to Appearance > Customize to change settings
- Or use the short code [wpdev_social_share] to manually display share buttons anywhere in a page or post
Contributors & Developers
“Social Share by WP Dev Shed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- tested to latest version of WordPress
- Updated Customizer settings to set to off or disabled by default.
- Added a new settings in Customize so you can now choose where you want the button to display either Post or Page or disable at all.
- Added shortcode [wpdev_social_share], so you can display the social sharing button anytime anywhere you want.
- Added feature to control where the buttons appear. At the top of posts, the bottom or both.
- Removed the Facebook OpenGraph meta data
- Modified the buttons and converted the text as part of the graphic
- First release