This plugin allows you to schedule social media posts from within your WordPress website/app.
To add Scheduled content/post , under
/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=social_media the description will be included in the
about status text as well as any media, the link added will be posted as the 1st reply to the post.
Remember to configure your application/module as outlined below.
- Under Plugin name, click the settings link to reveal the configuration form.
For twitter, you will be required to login and create an account @ https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/platform-overview
After that create an app and note the Consumer Keys: (key and secret) and the
Authentication Tokens: (Token and Secret).
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Social Media Station Include data related to social media post.
- Install via the WordPress plugin repository or download and place in /wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- See this plugin’s configuration section.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Social Media Station” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Social Media Station” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release, includes a configuration form and can post to twitter.