Social Counts – Youtube can be used to display a youtube subscriber button on your WordPress blog.
Major features in Social Counts – Youtube include:
- Easily adds a youtube subscribe button without any code changes just drag and drop the widget in the desired location
- Easily customizable as per the google’s standard code
- Selection Types are Channel ID/ Channel Name
- Layout choice are Default/Full.
- Subscriber counts can be shown or hide.
PS: You’ll need a youtube channel name or id to use it.
Upload the Youtube – Social Counts plugin to your blog, Activate it, Go to widget now and you will find it there, drag and place to your desired location and change settings as per your need and save.
1, 2, 3: You’re done!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Social Counts – Youtube” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release Date – 2nd Feb, 2019
- Initial Launch of Widget Plugin
Release Date – 8th June, 2023
- Stability Update – Widget Plugin