In order to setup this widget you must find your account number and hash. That is broken down in the list
- Upload the
snooth-widget folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to your widget editor, Design -> Widgets and Add Snooth to your sidebar by clicking 'Add' next to "Snooth"
- While logged into Snooth.com navigate to: http://www.snooth.com/account/blog-widget/
- In the area where is says, "Paste this wherever you want the wines to appear!" look for:
var snooth_userID = 00000;
var snooth_hashPath = '4/5/5/';
The numbers will be different but copy your userID and hashPath (minus the quotes).
- Go back to your widget configuration and click edit next to "Snooth: Snooth Updates" now on the right side menu.
- Copy and paste your userID into Account and your hashPath into hash.
- Change any other configuration settings here such as Widget Title and Show (the number of reviews to show).
- Click "Change", drag your Widget to the location you want it on your widget list and click "Save Changes"
Alright! You've got your widget working!