You will need a Snoobi Account ID to be able to activate the plugin. If you don’t have a Snoobi Analytics account yet, then request a free trial or free dashboard-only account at the Snoobi Website.
For English: Request Snoobi Pilot
The settings have the following parameters:
- Snoobi account ID, this is your id you received from Snoobi, in the form of yoursite_nl
- Location of tracking code, this sets if you want the tracking code to be placed at the top of the page or at the bottom.
- Cookies, here you can select to not let Snoobi use any persistent cookies.
- Snoobi will be fully functional, with the exception of detecting repeat visitors. We recommend to keep this at 1st. Snoobi will not set 3d part cookies.
- Anchors, if your website uses html-anchors to navigate on a page, set this ON. Then Snoobi will automatically collect statistics from any anchor-click as well.
Our advise is to set this ON.
This plugin is developed on behalf of Snoobi Technology B.V.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Snoobi BV Analytics tracking” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors