Allows easy embedding of code stored on Snipt.org. Code coloring can be customized using themes. Release 1.1 now also supports displaying snipts in RSS and ATOM feeds.
In future releases, you will be able to modify themes on a color by color basis. This is actually already possible using the snipt js embed with styling options.
- Do I need a Snipt.org account?
Heck no! If you have a twitter account you can use that to create a snipt box … but its not required 😉
- What will be in future updates of this plugin?
Future updates will include an options panel to allow you to customize the appearance of embedded code.
- My snipts aren’t showing up in my RSS feed!
If you use RSS1 to distribute your content you will only see a text link pointing to your code on snipt.org. If you use RSS2 or ATOM you should see the full snipt.
- Added support for snipts in RSS feeds.
- First version of snipt.org code embed plugin
Contributors & Developers
This is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Browse the code