IMPORTANT: SMS Notifications for WooCommerce requires WooCommerce 3.0 or higher.
SMS API: Buy SMS credits on mTalkz
SMS Notifications for WooCommerce Sends SMS notifications to your clients for order status changes. You can also receive an SMS message when a new order is received.
- Supported SMS gateway: mTalkz (http://www.mtalkz.com)
- Notify store owner about new orders
- Send SMS notification to client for each order status change
- Customize SMS template for each order status
- Custom signature can be appended to all outgoing SMS
- Support for a large number of standard variables in SMS templates
- Option to add custom variables in SMS templates
- Send international SMS
- Send SMS to billing or shipping address phone
- Automatically insert the international country code prefix to the customer’s phone number
- Can log all outgoing SMS for audit trail
Please refer to plugin documentation at (http://mtalkz.com/woocommerce-plugin/)
- English: by SkillsUp (default language).
Please send a message to email@example.com for any help.
- You can:
- Upload the
/wp-content/plugins/directory via FTP.
- Upload the full ZIP file via Plugins -> Add New -> Upload on your WordPress Administration Panel.
- Search SMS Notifications for WooCommerce in the search engine available on Plugins -> Add New and press Install Now button.
- Upload the
- Activate plugin through Plugins menu on WordPress Administration Panel.
- Set up plugin on WooCommerce -> SMS Notifications for WooCommerce or through Settings link.
- For obtaining credentials, please register at (http://www.mtalkz.com/my-account/)
Contributors & Developers
“SMS Notifications for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated API list
- Renamed and republished
- Fixed a potential security issue in admin interface
- Modified plugin upgrade handling
- If you get db errors, please deactivate and reactivate the plugin
- Allow changes for new functionality even in case of upgrades (without deactivation and reactivation)
- Added options to send Abandoned Cart notifications
- Added support for line breaks in messages using %nl%
- Fix: apply_filters for new order message
- Reduced OTP resend delay from 2 minutes to 30 seconds
- Fixed the issue related to OTP generation in new temaplates
- Please click on Save Settings once for the templates to take effect
- Changed the name of OTP field
- Added options to customize OTP message templates
- Adds option to require OTP at checkout itself
- Visual improvements for Send OTP link
- Makes it more obvious that customers have to click on Send OTP link to receive OTP
- Moved logs to WooCommerce status logs
- Streamlined registration OTP feature
- Renamed variables in global scope to avoid conflicts with other plugins
- Replaced country code input box with country selection dropdown
- Minor fixes for some special cases
- Select pre and post OTP verification order status
- Adds OTP verification for user registration
- Adds OTP based login for default login form
- Adds OTP based login shortcode ‘suwcsms-otp-login’ for OTP based login form anywhere
- Gateway Updated
- Added OTP feature
- Added option to select between 2 APIs
- -FIXED- Signature string was not getting picked correctly
- Initial version.