This Smooth streaming plugin allows a cool integration of a video player in your WordPress site. It can accept many video formats like ism and isml (for Smooth Streaming) or progressive download formats like wmv, mov and mp4 (if encoded in H264).
The administration section will offer you some parameters to customize the presentation and skin of the Video player.
Just use the adminpanel or write a tag like :
[sl-playerss background=”transparent” width=”100%” height=”400px” videoUrl=”http://www.tweened.org/wp-content/files/toystory3_720p.mp4″ autoPlay=”1″ themeColorOne=”726A5D” themeColorTwo=”999285″]
The plugin offers the following features:
1-component settings Silverlight
* Transparent Background By checking this box, the reader will have a transparent background. * Background Color Sets the background color of the Silverlight component. * Width Sets the width of the Silverlight component (pixel or percent value). * Height Sets the height of the Silverlight component (pixel or percent value).
2-player video settings
* Url of the video Url of the video stream Smooth Streaming (Absolute or relative). * Warning crossdomain.xml or securityaccesspolicyfile.xml * Autoplay Plays when the page loads. * Color 1 and color 2 Allows you to style the reader. * Preview the video player
A brief Markdown Example
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload smooth-streaming-player (including all files and directories within) plugin into the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the plugin settings at Settings to set default value, set the activation key that you will find here
Contributors & Developers
“Silverlight Video Player” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.