This plugin allows you adding Adobe Typekit Fonts to your WordPress site with ease.
- Upload ‘smntcs-pinterest-save-button’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘Appearance’ » ‘Customize’
- Provide your Adobe Typekit Fonts code
- Customize the CSS according to your needs
- Why am I not able to save the Adobe Typekit Fonts code?
This issue might be caused by a security plugin. If you use a security plugin, e.g. Wordfence, then disable it so save your Adobe Typekit Fonts code and activate it once you’re done.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SMNTCS Adobe Typekit Fonts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested up to 5.2
- Refactored based on PHPCS and WPCS
- Tested up to 5.1
- Added README.md
- Added FAQ
- Initial release