Please use https://wordpress.org/plugins/storagemadeeasy-multicloud-files-backup/. This plugin is deprecated and no longer maintained.
This plugin enables you to backup your WordPress database and content to SMEStorage which uses its cloud gateway to enable you to store your files directly on the storage clouds of your choice. These include Amazon S3, RackSpace Cloud Files, Box.net, Microsoft SkyDrive, Microsoft Live Mesh, Google Docs, DropBox, Mezeo, FTP, and any WebDav enable cloud. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org about our professional option which includes the ability to encrypt the backup and to also schedule it.Back your WordPress blog up to any one of 10 storage clouds including S3, CloudFiles, MobileME, Gmail & Box.net
Please note the following with this Plugin
- Login to WP-Admin
- Go to Plugins => Add New => Upload then select this plugin and upload it
- Activate the plugin.
- If you get a message about creating a Backup directory in the WP-Content directory, please create this directory and give it CHMOD 777 permissions
- Ensure you have a valid smestorage.com account and have setup at least one cloud provider where you would like the backup to reside.
- Enter your smestorage username and details
- Ensure the backup option is set to backup to smestorage
- Click the backup button
- Your WordPress DB will now be backed up to SMEStorage and will reside in the “My WordPress Backups” directory.
SMEStorage Multi-Cloud WordPress backup is based on “WP-DB-Backup” (https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-db-backup/). This plugin is licensed under GNU GPL, version 2. (http://www.fsf.org/licensing/licenses/gpl.html). This Plugin’s use of SMEStorage is based upon SMEStorage’s multi-cloud API. Source code is available from http://code.google.com/p/smestorage/.
Contributors & Developers
“SMEStorage Multi-Cloud WordPress Backup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors