- Add German (de_DE) translation, thanks to Jay Linski (@jaylinski)
- Update Italian translation
- Add Dutch (nl_NL) translation, thanks to Micha
- Fixed bug related to the new i18n changes in WordPress 4.0
- Fixed bug relating to an extra quote in month links
This update is optional, the only change is the new French translation.
Also, note that development is now on GitHub. Releases will continue to be pushed through the WP plugin repository, however.
This update is optional for everyone, unless you want the new Italian translation. If not, feel free to skip it.
- Only load textdomain if WPLANG is defined AND not empty
- Backend is completely rewritten: only 1 query compared to 12 for every year before (!!)
- Optimizations everywhere
- New option:
year_class (see Usage for more info)
- Updated compatibility to WP 3.8
- Updated es_ES translation to include new strings
- Standardized i18n calls -- fully translatable
- Added a POT file for translating
- Added a lang folder
- Spanish (es_ES) translation added -- thanks to Andrew Kurtis of WebHostingHub
- New shortcode:
[smarter-archives], see Usage for more details
- Fixed bug:
order now actually does something
View changes for 2.5 here.
- Updated WordPress compatibility to 3.5.1
- Updated WordPress compatibility to 3.5
- Main function's output is now completely customizable
- i18n support added; English domain included
- Smarter Archives is now licensed under the GPL v2 license
- Updated WordPress compatibility to 3.4.2