This Plugin brings Pommo and WordPress togther. You can feed your Pommo newsletter with a subscription formular from your wordpress website.
- Subscription formular is build from wordpress fields.
- Supports an AJAX and a “normal” subscription formular
- Highligy customizable: Each and every label and message could be defined, all Pommo fields can be either shown, not shown (=Pommo defaults) or provided hidden with custom defaults.
- Sort order of the fields as in pommo preset and not alphabetic
* Download .zip file and extract into your “wp-content/plugins” directory.
* Use the WordPress installer to install the plugin
* Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
* Go to Settings -> Pommo and configure your database connection to Pommo!
* To place the subscribe formular simply put the shortcode
[pommo-formular] for the “regular” formular (or
[pommo-ajax-formular] for the ajax driven) in the WordPress editor (there are two, you can use any of those) .. You could also call the formular creation directly in a template via
If you want to use the AJAX Form
- Dont use any Success URL or Confirm URL in Pommo ( Setup -> Configure -> General ) !! This would throw a redirect which cant be handled! Leave it blank!
- The Message from the AJAX Form is always “Error..”! Why ?
Probably because you have modified the Pommo success / error templates. This is not forbidden, but it’s mandatory that there is the div with the id “alertmsg” ..
It looks like this :
<div id="alertmsg" class="error">Why there is an error</div>or on success:
<div id="alertmsg">Welcome ..</div>
This is required! Dont remove it! But you can hide it (style=”display:none”) if you want.. the “class=error” is also required!
- I’ve used a Site URL and removed it because i want the AJAX Formular – and it still doesnt work !
Also remove the “Confirm URL” in Setup -> Configure -> General
- I HAVE to have a Success and / or Confirm URL but i still want the AJAX Formular !
You could replace the process.php in “path-to/pommo/user/process.php” with the one provided in this plugin .. But no warranties! If the Pommo developers will make any changes or some!
- With which version of Pommo does this work ?
I’ve tested 16.1, the current stable in 2009-04.
- I have a problem with pommo, it wont work
Please go here: http://pommo.org and ask the developers.
- Why cant i setup new fields for Pommo from WordPress ?
Because the Pommo developers kindly provided this feature in Pommo.
Contributors & Developers
“Small Pommo Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.