Smaily email marketing and automation plugin for Contact Form 7.
Automatically subscribe newsletter subscribers to a Smaily subscriber list using forms created in Contact Form 7.
Simple integration with Contact Form 7 elements
- Support for multiple value checkboxes
- Add a simple text field to form
- Embed a hidden field with customizable values
- Radio button support, which can handle various options
Smaily for Contact Form 7 requires:
– PHP 5.6+ (PHP 7.0+ Recommended)
– PHP Transliterator plugin
– WordPress 4.6+
– Contact Form 7 4.0+.
– reCAPTCHA integration or Really Simple Captcha embedded into form.
Documentation & Support
Online documentation and code samples are available via our Help Center.
All development for Smaily for Contact Form 7 is handled via GitHub. Opening new issues and submitting pull requests are welcome.
- Upload or extract the
smaily-cf7-pluginfolder to your site’s
/wp-content/plugins/directory. You can also use the Add new – option found in the Plugins – menu in WordPress.
- Activate the plugin from the *Plugins- menu in WordPress.
- Select your preferred form to link with Smaily.
- Click edit form and select the Smaily for Contact Form 7 tab.
- Insert your Smaily API authentication information to get started.
- Save your credentials.
- Pick an autoresponder for this form or leave it as it is.
- Click Save.
- Copy the shortcode to a preferred location on your website.
- Integrate Contact Form 7 with reCAPTCHA or add a Really Simple Captcha to form.
- That’s it! Your form is now integrated with Smaily Plugin!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Smaily for Contact Form 7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix dependency issue with Contact Form 7 JS file.
- Update user manual links.
- Test compatibility with WordPress 5.8.
- Test compatibility with WordPress 5.7.
- Fix validation failing when subdomain entered as fully-qualified domain name.
- Increase maximum supported WordPress version.
- Disable pop-up when navigating out of the CF7 form editor.
- Fix invalid status code for custom error messages.
- Add translations for Estonian.
- Increase minimum required WordPress version.
- This is the first public release.