Do not activate if you have more then 5,000 pages. For issues please use github issues: github.com/WordPress-Phoenix/sm-dashboard-pages-navigator-tree/issues
Navigate your pages, with labels for private and pending, in a nice page tree heirarchy sitemap on the admin dashboard provided by Seth Carstens and Sethmatics.
- open all page link (enables you to ctrl+f find any page)
- much faster workflow to navigate to your pages
Don’t forget to rate our plugin so we know how we are doing!
To install the plugin manually:
- Extract the contents of the archive (zip file)
- Upload the sm-dashboard-pages-navigator-tree to your ‘/wp-content/plugins’ folder
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins section in your WordPress admin
- Visit the dashboard section from within /wp-admin/.
Q: How do I use the plugin?
A: Visit the “dashboard” section from within /wp-admin/ and seek out the dashboard widget that lists your pages. (see screenshot)
Q: I’ve looked everywhere on the dashboard, there is no widget for pages.
A: Check the “screen options” dropdown, located in the upper right area of the dashboard. Make sure the the dashboard widget is not disabled (no checkbox next to the widget). If its active and you still cannot see the widget you theme or another plugin is blocking dashboard widgets.
Q: Where is the options panel?
A: There is no options panel.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SM Dashboard Pages Navigator Tree” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “SM Dashboard Pages Navigator Tree” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated plugin files to use APB (Abstract plugin base).
- Refactored composer tests
- Connected to CircleCI and Github
- First public version released, no changes yet.