slYder is an extremely lightweight wordpress slider, it allows you to add an extremely lightweight wordpress content slider anywhere in your theme via template tag or wordpress shortcode.
Every aspect of the slider is customizable, down to exact dimensions so you can get it to fit your theme perfectly. You can also specify a category or categories that will be featured in the slider (or specify multiple categories)
- Open ‘wp-content/plugins’ Folder
- Put: ‘Folder: slYder’
- Activate the Plugin
- Manage global slYder settings here
- Can I Adjust the Size of My Images?
Yes every image size is adjustable.
- How do I specify which images are used in the slider
Upload images straight to your wordpress post using wordpresses built in uploader, then adjust the gallery #. By default the #1 image will be used as the banner and the #2 image will be used as the thumbnail.
- What does the Slider Look Like?
Contributors & Developers
“slYder – Lightweight WordPress Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed a bug where the background image didn’t link to correct place.
- Fixed a Headers Warning Bug that occured on many webhosts.
- Initial Release