WordPress plugin for exporting orders into XML file accepted by EPH (Slovak Post online system).
Can by done in 2 ways:
a) Uploading in WordPress Dashboard
1. Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
2. Navigate to the ‘Upload’ area
3. Select ‘eph-export.zip’ from your computer
4. Click ‘Install Now’
5. Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
b) Using FTP
1. Download ‘eph-export.zip’
2. Extract the ‘eph-export’ directory to your computer
3. Upload the ‘eph-export’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
4. Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
How do I use the plugin?
You simply select the orders you want to export and then choose “Export to EPH” in the bulk selection menu.
How do I add my adress to the XML?
Go to Settings -> EPH export and fill out all your information.
Contributors & Developers
“Slovak Post EPH Export” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed bug with different shipping address
- Added weight of the order to the XML file which enables online payment in the EPH system
- Woocommerce order ID is now used a variable symbol in the EPH COD payment
- Startup version