Slim version of Jetpack unlinked from WordPress.com :)
Supercharge your self-hosted wp site even you're NOT WP.COM users.
- Beautiful Math
- Contact Form
- Custom CSS
- Extra Sidebar Widgets
- Gravatar Hovercards
- Holiday Snow (Put back since v2.4.2)
- Infinite Scroll
- Minileven Mobile Theme
- Spelling and Grammar (Partly Available)
- Tiled Galleries (Partly Available)
- Widget Visibility (New from v2.4.2)
- WordPress.com Connect (New from v2.4.2)
- Photon (Supported)
- WordPress.com Stats
- Wp.me shortlinks
- Google+ Profile
- Jetpack Comments
- Post by Email
- JSON API
- Mobile Push Notifications
- Enhanced Distribution
Original Jetpack Changelog
- Enhancement: Google+ Publicize
- Enhancement: Add Cloudup as an oEmbed provider
- Enhancement: Subscriptions: Add subscribe_field_id filter to allow updated ids when using multiple widgets
- Enhancement: Infinite Scroll: TwentyFourteen Support
- Bug Fix: Contact Form: Fix warning when form is called outside the loop
- Bug Fix: Featured Content: Moving Settings to Customizer, provide option to set default tag as fallback, specify all supported post-types rather than just additional ones. Description Updates
- Bug Fix: Featured Content: Compat with 'additional_post_types' theme support argument. Comment updates
- Bug Fix: Featured Content: Make sure $term is an object before we treat it as one
- Bug Fix: GlotPress: Merge with latest GlotPress
- Bug Fix: Infinite Scroll: prevent Undefined index notice that can cause IS to fail when user has WP_DEBUG set to true
- Bug Fix: Infinite Scroll: Improved compatibility with Carousel, Tiled Galleries, VideoPress, and the
- Bug Fix: Likes: Stop manually including version.php and trust the global. Some whitespace fixes, and if it's an attachment, follow the post_status of the parent post
- Bug Fix: Mobile Theme: Display password field for Gallery format protected posts
- Bug Fix: Sharing: Add new translation width for share button, and Google Plus icons
- Bug Fix: Shortcodes: Support Ineternational Google domains for maps
- Bug Fix: Shortcodes: Facebook Embeds: Register alternate permalink.php URL for posts
- Bug Fix: Subscriptions: Moved inline styles from widget email input to seperate css file
- Bug Fix: Theme Tools: Fix glitch where random-redirect.php also showed as a plugin being deleted if you were deleting Jetpack
- Bug Fix: Misc: Internationalization & RTL updates
- Bug Fix: Misc: Prevent collisions with 'Facebook Featured Image & OG Meta Tags' plugin
- Bug Fix: minor styling fix in pre- and post-MP6/3.8 UI changes.
- Bug Fix: Stats: spinner gif url fix when the user is viewing it over https.
- Bug Fix: Stats: Switch to esc_html from htmlspecialchars in error message -- better to be native
- Bug Fix: Media Extractor: some hosts don't compile unicode for preg_match_all, so we temporarily removed the block that depended on it.
- Bug Fix: Media Extractor: Add in some error handling for malformed URLs.
- Bug Fix: Twitter Cards: treat single-image galleries as a photo-type.
- Bug Fix: Update conflicting plugins for OG tags and Twitter Cards.
- Bug Fix: Correct max supported version number -- had been 3.6, update to 3.7.1
- Enhancement: WPCC / now called SSO: refactored.
- Enhancement: Monitor: new module which will notify you if your site goes down(http://jetpack.me/support/monitor/).
- Enhancement: Custom CSS: replace Ace editor with Codemirror.
- Enhancement: Widgets: new ¡°Display Posts¡± widget.
- Enhancement: WP-CLI: add commands to disconnect a site and manage modules.
- Enhancement: Contact Form: new filters,
- Enhancement: Custom Post Types: new restaurant post type.
- Enhancement: Genericons: update to version 3.0.2.
- Enhancement: Infinite Scroll: many improvements and fixes.
- Enhancement: Likes: performance improvements.
- Enhancement: MP6: Jetpack icons are now compatible with WordPress 3.8.
- Enhancement: Open Graph: better descriptions, fallback images, and media extraction from video posts.
- Enhancement: Publicize: new background token tests for connected publicize services and display problems on settings sharing and add new post.
- Enhancement: Shortcodes: updated Bandcamp shortcode to support the
minimal attributes, as well as more
artwork attribute values.
- Enhancement: Shortlinks: add Custom Post Type support.
- Enhancement: Subscriptions: add more ways to customize the subscriptions widget.
- Enhancement: Twitter Cards: better media management and card type detection, and better handling of conflicts with other Twitter Cards plugins.
- Enhancement: better handling of conflicts with other plugins.
- Bug Fix: After the Deadline: add a typeof check for
tinyMCEPreInit.mceInit to prevent js errors.
- Bug Fix: Carousel: speed improvements and several bugfixes.
- Bug Fix: Contact Form: remove nonce creating issues with caching plugins.
- Bug Fix: Custom Post Types: Testimonials: return if featured image is empty so it can be removed after it¡¯s been set.
- Bug Fix: Featured Content: add additional post type support through the
- Bug Fix: Google Authorship: support apostrophes in Google+ profiles.
- Bug Fix: Google Authorship: use a regexp Instead of using
mb_convert_encoding, which doesn¡¯t enjoy universal support.
- Bug Fix: Heartbeat: ensure that it never triggers more than once per week.
- Bug Fix: JSON API: add new
?meta= parameter that allows you to expand the data found in the
- Bug Fix: JSON API: add new
is_private response to the sites endpoint and
global_ID response to the reader and post endpoints.
- Bug Fix: Mobile Theme: allow small images to display inline.
- Bug Fix: Mobile Theme: fix fatal errors for missing
- Bug Fix: Photon: fix errors when an image is not uploaded properly.
- Bug Fix: Shortcodes: improvements to Archives, Google+, Presentations, Vine and Youtube.
- Bug Fix: Tiled Galleries: improve display of panoramic images and fix errors when an image is not uploaded properly.
Requires: 3.6 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.9
Last Updated: 2014-1-10
4.3 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?