SlideDeck 1 Lite for WordPress is deprecated. As of 3/13/2013 we will not longer be updating this plugin, but we suggest that you consider trying SlideDeck 2 Lite for WordPress instead.
SlideDeck 2 Lite has replaced SlideDeck 1 and is now our primary SlideDeck focus.
Thanks for your support! - The SlideDeck Team
The SlideDeck WordPress slider plugin allows you to easily create a content slider widget or slideshow on your WordPress blog without having to write any code. Just create a new slider with the SlideDeck control panel tool and insert the widget into your post via the WYSIWYG editor with the TinyMCE plugin SlideDeck picker.
You can also create a dynamic slider by using the Smart Slider function. Just choose your blog post criteria (recent, popular, featured), select a theme, set your options and viola, you have a dynamically updated slider in seconds! Users can now visually experience your blog posts.
NEW!: Vertical slides (PRO), RSS Feed Smart SlideDecks (PRO), Skin Support, Compatible with WordPress 3.0+, Now uses custom post types!
Requirements: PHP5+, WordPress 2.8.6+
- No coding required!
- Smart SlideDecks. Build dynamic SlideDeck slideshows from blog content
- Add any media (image, video, mp3...etc) to a slide with the WordPress editor
- Add, remove or reorder slides with a slick drag and drop interface
- Search Engine Optimized (SEO) - all content of each SlideDeck (copy, alt tags...etc) are completely indexable by search engines
- Update SlideDeck content at anytime without even editing your posts or template code
- Specify any slide as the start slide as well as the animation speed
- Specify unique spine title text
- Use all the tools in the WordPress Kitchen Sink editor to make your SlideDeck look perfect
- Customize the code and add any content directly into the slide with the WordPress HTML editor
- Preview your SlideDeck in a modal box or on your post as you create it
- Set custom dimensions for each SlideDeck
- Copy and paste a code snippet to place your SlideDeck anywhere on your WordPress blog or site
- Touchscreen support for iPad, iPhone and other devices (PRO).
- Ability to create vertical slides (PRO).
- Smart SlideDecks from RSS feeds (PRO).
- Ability to apply free skin/themes.
- Dynamic Content
- Feature Slider for WordPress Blog Posts
- Visualize Any RSS Feed
- Automate News Articles and Updates
- Tours & Demos
- Product Tour
- Features Demo
- Process Guide
- Step-by-Step Instruction
- Media Galleries
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
- Artwork Gallery
- Music Gallery (Artist, Album Song)
- Movie/Television Guide/Gallery
- Multi-Dimensional Web Content (User Input or Vertical + Horizontal Slides)
- "Choose Your Own Content" Based on User Input
- Lead Generation Based on User Input
- Decision Tree Process
- User Based Tutorials (Skip steps based on user level)