This plugin lets you add sketchfab models easily on your WordPress.
First, it add a shortcode to the editor [sketchfab id=””].
Second, a new button appears in the WordPress editor.
Third, you can configure the plugins in the options menu.
- Upload sketchfab-viewer folder to the wordpress plugin folder (wp-content/plugins)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
And that’s all.
- What is Sketchfab?
Sketchfab is a 3D objects web viewer. You can check it at sketchfab.com
- Why is this plugin useful?
As you want to embed some models in your posts you need to get the embed code of each models.
With this plugin all you have to do is to get the id and voila it’s embedded. Plus the plugins add a shortcode [sketchfab id=””] which is really useful!
It work very good in WP 4.3.3 on “Twenty Fourteen” theme.
Contributors & Developers
“Sketchfab Viewer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Updates iframe code, removes buggy line-breaks
- Update admin menu title
- Use HTTPS by default in embed code
- Transparent parameter
- BBCode attribute for width and height
- SSL support fix
- Fixing some problems
- Embed options added
- Better prompt window
- Added options (width and height)
- Simple shortcode and button