Automatically generate standard XML sitemap for wordpress MU blogs (works for both sub-domain and sub-directory WPMU blogs) and add sitemap into current robots.txt.
If you like this plugin, please support me by either rating it or donate to me.
freephp AT Gmail DOT com
reply on plugin page
follow me on FollowTa.com
- Can I change the sitemap name/URL?
No. The sitemap was defined as sitemap.xml. Your sitemap url should be http://example.com/sitemap.xml
- I found no sitemap file in my blog?
The sitemap is generated when needed. No file created in fact.
- Where can I custom the xml output?
You may custom the XML output with feed-sitemap-for-wpmu.php.
- Do I need change my robots.txt?
Indeed, it should add your sitemap url into your robots.txt automatically, but check your robots.txt by yourself, and add “Sitemap: http://example.com/sitemap.xml” to robots.txt if possible.
- show only posts and pages whose blogs are public and NOT (archived/spam/mature/deleted)
- page url included in sitemap.xml supported
- fix the same url repeated in sitemap.xml
- You MUST update to this stable version
- I’m very sorry, it has a BIG bug, and it does NOT work
- works only for WPMU 2.8.1, not tested for the older version