A complete statistics of your website. Site Statistics – Internal Web Stats Plugin gives you a glimpse of the statistics of posts, pages and comments you have in your website. Also, it shows the server information too.
— Dashboard widget – Server Information : Basic and Extended server information such as System information, PHP Version, Memory Limit, Max Execution Time, Upload Max Filesize, Server Software, Server IP, Server Port, Server Hostname, Site’s Document Root, Memcached Enabled, Realtime CPU Load & Memory usage.
— Dashboard widget -Blog Posts & Pages Informations : Shows informations of All Blog Posts count, Published Blog Posts count, Comments count, All Pages Count, Published Pages Count.
— Dashboard widget -Woocommerce Product Informations : Shows informations of Product Count, Product Categories count, Product Tags count.
— Page views statistics, top 10 pages views, most recent visitors.
- Unzip the downloaded .zip file.
- Upload the plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress site.
- Go to the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress and activate the Site Statistics – Internal Web Stats.
- Visit Dashboard for the added wiget boxes – Server Information, Blog Posts & Pages Informations
There are no FAQ’s at this moment, we will update if this is required in near future
Contributors & Developers
“Site Statistics – Internal Web Stats” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Dashboard widget boxes for – Server Information, Blog Posts & Pages Informations
- Dashboard widget boxes for – Woocommerce Products Informations
- Dashboard widget boxes for – Server Extended Informations & Woocommerce more informations
- Fix Server IP issue. Also, added real time CPU load useage and RAM Usage.
- Fix host name and server name issue.
- Page views statistics, top 10 pages views, most recent visitors added.
- Fix capture issue.
- Add browser and device informations.
- Browser & Device informations