Here are three different ways you can install this plug-in:
- Use the handy install option built into wordpress.
- or... Download the zip file, un-zip, and upload to the plug-ins directory.
- or... Copy the contents of site-specific-css.php to the functions.php of your favorite child theme.
Then if you installed as a plug-in (options 1 or 2 above), activate the plugin.
Next make sure you can upload a css file.
1. Goto the Super Admin menu
1. Select options, and near the bottom find a list of all acceptable file extensions.
1. Make sure css is on the list.
Now to use it.
- Upload the css file you’d like to apply to your site using the media upload (recommended) or ftp.
- After you upload, copy the location of the file.
- Make sure you have the correct site and child theme active, then look under appearance. There will be a new menu item for Site Specific CSS.
- Paste the URL of the CSS file into the only (for now) option box, then save changes.
- Enjoy your new look.