This plugin allows you to display different kind of notifications to your site users, or show special information or alert messages on any specific page/post/product.
- Display site wide notices
- Display notices on any specific page/post/product
- Choose from any four pre-defined color schemes/notification types
- Extremely customizable, set your own color, icon, title and message
- Display notices on six screen positions
- Two animation styles
- Instantly preview notices, to see how it looks on front-end
- Easily customizable through CSS
- Upload the plugin directory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to WordPress Admin Dashboard > Notices > Add New
Can I customize notification color?
Yes, you can choose from four pre-defined colors or set your own custom color.
Does notifications has icons?
Yes, there are four pre-defined icons for success/info/warning & error.
Can user hide the notification
Yes, user can hide the notification, also admin can set to hide the notification automatically after few seconds.
Is the add-on is compatible with the Latest version of WordPress?
Yes, all our add-ons are compatible with latest version of WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Site Notices WP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fix – Compatibility with WordPress 5.9.1
- New – Added duration to hide notification for a certain period of time
- New – Added custom color picker
- Fix – Compatibility with WordPress 5.8.1
- Fix – Compatibility with WordPress 5.8
- New – Improve color theme selection
- Initial release