sisanu-site-deployment to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory of your application
- Login as Superadmin
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
How it works:
Just create a site and add content in it. When done, you will be able to copy that content in another WPMS application.
- Install the plug-in in the sender application (SA)
- Install the plug-in in the receiver application (RA)
- Login as Superadmin in SA
- In SA edit the _sisanu_site_deployment_receivers.php file from the plug-in and add there the receivers urls = the url to RA
- In RA edit the _sisanu_site_deployment_senders.php file from the plug-in and add there the code of SA = the code of the application is shown in the right hand side in the administration section when you go to Deployment page.
- You are ready for deployment.
That's it! Have fun.