Add various social share buttons to your website, including Digg, Facebook, Google Plus, Linkedin, Tumblr, Pinterest, Reddit, Stumble Upon and Twitter.
Full Feature Set
- Very light weight (Load everything from one HTTP request, Maximum 2 kB inline CSS in head, Maximum 6 kB HTML for 9 SVG images)
- Share buttons both for site, posts and pages.
- Support unlimited colors for each button type.
- Options to customize buttons size.
- After Installation, activate the plugin. A new admin menu will appear named Social Share Buttons. Enter into this menu by clicking on it.
- Check Enable for Site for showing buttons at left or right side of your site.
- Check Enable for Post for showing buttons below each post, page or any custom post type.
- Click Site Buttons tab and choose which buttons you want to show at site and also set button position.
- Click Post Buttons tab and choose which buttons you want to show below post.
- Click Buttons Size and Color and choose buttons color. By default it set official color for perticular buttons.
- From your WordPress dashboard go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for Social Share Buttons in Search Plugins box.
- Find the WordPress Plugin named Social Share Buttons by Sayful Islam.
- Click Install Now to install the Social Share Buttons Plugin.
- The plugin will begin to download and install.
- Now just click Activate to activate the plugin.
Do you have questions or issues with Social Share Buttons? Ask for support here.
Contributors & Developers
“Social Share Buttons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
version 1.2.0 – 2017-01-01
- Added – Added options to add social share buttons below each post.
- Added – Unlimited colors for each button type.
- Added – Options to customize buttons size.
- Removed – jQuery plugin sharrre has been removed.
- Initial release